Dispatcher3, an Innovative Action within the frame of CleanSky 2 ITD System, will enhance airlines operations by improving the dispatching and flight operating processes, providing an infrastructure able to lever on historical data and machine learning techniques to systematically estimate the variability between planned and executed flight plans.
Dispatcher3 focuses on the activities prior departure; Pilot3, a CleanSky 2 Innovation Action, focuses on the optimisation of the flight during the execution phase.
Dispatcher3 aims at supporting dispatchers, pilots and the strategic scheduling process:
- Predicting the expected actual performance of flight.
- Providing advice on the flight plan design and selection process.
- Identifying the precursors of the different variations between planning and execution.
- Providing information on the expected variance between the flight plan and the execution.
- Providing advice on some flight operations.
- Schedule planners:
- Creating the infrastructure needed to store and process flights and operational environment data.
- Providing advice on which flights are more prone to variability between schedules and execution blocks.